Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Partner in Crime?

Talked to 'Jen' today for quite a while. Got some things out on the table.

I had already admitted to her that hubby doesn't know I contacted them and might never know. That realistically it would be difficult to mention it to him after the fact and go through with a meeting if I had already spent time with them as a couple.

She admitted that although this had sort of evolved from an idea of her husbands when they couldn't find a single girl to join them, she loved the idea of some "alone time" with a couple herself. We talked about it in terms of cuckolding although I din;t use that term.

It seems that her husband is OK with her going with a couple, but its one of those close his eyes and not think about it things. He doesn't want to hear about it except as it pertains to the girl-girl stuff. I pointed out he could have serious regrets about it if he truly isn't into her being with the couple as a couple.

I ended up talking to him myself. I had told Jen to give him some privacy because I didn't want him to tell me in her presence what he thinks she or I want to hear. He admitted it made him nervous, but he said he was totally OK with her reciprocating on 'our end'. Bear in mind 'our end' is just me, actually. I pursued the thought pretty hard with him. Asking "Do you just want to see the two of us together and set a limit on what happens when Jen visits?"

He was pretty emphatic that although he is nervous he thinks it is exciting that she is as excited about the visit. She gave me the impression that she had kept to herself the excitement she felt about her freedom to be with both haves of the couple... Either she had been more explicit than she thinks or he more perceptive.

So point blank I said, "The deal I have with my husband is ANYTHING you do with me, he gets to do with Jen."

"Understood."

I went on to explain that depending on how things go, how we all feel, I intended to make any and everything available. "You realize that will likely mean I am watching my husband fucking Jen senseless?"

He got kind of quiet but As I probed further I realized he was kind of excited about it. It helped that I described in graphic terms what he could expect of me and to picture Jen would be doing the same things later.

When he gave the phone back to Jen we just chatted innocuously I somehow was having trouble going back and forth between them. Made me wonder how I would handle the two of them together. I ended up casually mentioning to Jen to call me when he goes out. I had for the most part talked to them from my car, occaisionally havinjg to watch what I say as I went in and stood in line for my lunch and did a coupld of errands.

I was picking up some things in an office supply store and it was pretty empty. I had that privacy in public illusion you get in public at the time. This is not when I was discussing anything graphic, but an odd half smile from a woman I ran into several aisles later made me replay it in my head wondering what i had said.

Its hard to think straight when in the throes of whatever it is I am in the throes of, so I better watch it.

So tonight Jen called me back after her hubby went out for a while. We really talked then. I was tempted just to give her this blog to bring her up to speed, but that is a Rubicon I don't think I should cross with anyone. Once you know people you know read your blog I am sure it changes how you write and what you say.

I did give her the synopsis of my recent activities. She was shocked that I have two paramours at the moment. asked a lot about how I met them and so on. She almost seemed to be taking notes. I felt a little slutty when I laid it out to someone else in the cold light of day. She wanted details and in the telling I lost a little of my shyness in the euphoria of telling it and reliving it as I did.

Turns out she has had some extra-marital experience herself. She kinda told me to make me feel less guilty as she said. Turns out she had me by a couple as she admitted to having had five separate flings in her I think nine year marriage. She explained that only one of them was an on=going thing but she broke that off when it got 'too intense'. The others, 'just happened'.

We talked about that and it seems she is open to cheating but has to feel like she hadn't sought it out. As I pointed out the end result is the same and she gets better quality if she influences the events...she seemed pretty open to that idea. She said she couldn't bring herself to hit on someone. She had had a lot of questions about Ashley-Madison and we basically left it that she was going to sneak onto there and 'have a look.' Not sure how I feel about being the corrupter of semi-innocent housewives. She actually is by the way, a housewife. Stays home, watches the kids. Doesn't do PTA. Does bake cookies. Like that.

We talked about how to handle me not having a willing hubby on my end as advertised. I was dangling the bait of Mark out there, but she didn't catch on or wasn't interested, not sure. She giggled that we should just go shopping and eat ice-cream and tell her hubby she got rode hard. I suggested maybe we just have some girl-girl time alone. She was enthusiastic about that idea. She pointed out it would probably be different to be alone together than to feel like we were performing for her hubby (Or my semi-imaginary one). We flirted with the idea of a pre-date date, but worried we would somehow give it away that we weren't surprised enough by each other.

I told her about Diana and how there is some tension there, but as co-workers its awkward and I don;t trust her not to say something, because she kinda speaks before she thinks sometimes. Not a good co-conspirator. I mentioned going to the bar with Diana at my husbands urging and she thought his being OK with that was curious. She said hers would totally go for it because as far as he was concerned she was reeling in a girl for a three-way.

We decided to tell her husband that mine is getting cold feet but is still somewhat open to the idea. That way there is no pressure to set a date that I may or may not have an alibi for.

When I logged in to write this I had several increasingly urgent messages from Gabe. He seemed miffed that I wasn't online to check in this morning. I kinda didn't like his tone. I didn't fire back as I considered as I do have fun with him. One of the messages said something about "You're probably tied up on a hot date?"

Not that it is any of his business. I have hinted with both Mark and Gabe that I have other interests in a way to let them know I am not interested in a formal arrangement. I mean really I am cheating!!..must I be faithful to a paramour?? I have been fairly explicit with Brian of course I took the analogy of his being a dildo in my drawer of sex-toys almost to saying almpst that way. Brian the dildo seemed to be a little more gentlemanly about despite his youth and inexperience than Gabe.

Damn! I just realized I didn't even mention Brian in my confessional with Jen. I'll have to go back to booth and say a few "Hail Jen's" or something. Weird I left him out.

1 comment:

  1. You realize that a certain segment of your readers is now picturing you and Jen out together, in threesomes and foursomes where there may be husbands involved, but they're not yours. A true "partner in crime."

    But hell, just sticking to the present reality is exciting enough. Your continued exploration of stealthy infidelity just gets hotter (the phone sex post) and more interesting (this whole new couples twist).

    Gabe though ... No room for jealousy or insecurity in this, right? You're not his to own, and your desire to see him again should be all the reassurance he needs if he worries about "the competition."

    Anyway ... looking forward to developments with Jen & her husband, both as we learn more about her past infidelities and as you sort of use him as a test case for how a husband handles the possibility of cuckolding, in one sense or another.

    ReplyDelete