Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wife-swapping.

Quite a while ago we briefly stopped by and visited with some neighbors The occasion was welcoming a new couple to the neighborhood that don't otherwise figure into this story....The host couple are a bit younger and cute as hell. They were out front on this big porch they have and had assorted neighbors over for cocktails..All very 60's suburbia feel to it.


Wifey 1 was talking to Hubby 2 while Wifey 2 was talking to the husband of Wifey 1. Wifey 2 was laughing in a pleasant lilt and doing that touching the forearm flirt. It looked like something to me, if not now, in the future.

I nudged my hubby and told him to go make out with Wifey #1 I mean I drew his attention to the scene and said to him...so, do you think they swap? He was monetarily puzzled, then took in the scene again....the wheels a turning..I could almost hear them squeak and his mind is pretty well oiled most of the time.

Big grin. "You never know about people do you?"

"Fun to think about." Says I.

I was thinking of this scene yesterday and brought it up to hubby as a way of bouncing my Craigslist couple off of him. I realized I had  such things on the brain, but this seemed a good opportunity to play what if with him. So we re-hashed the possible matches there and what would be most interesting to happen into, say on a porch swing.

We decided that we both liked Wifey #1 better in all sorts of ways, and that we could take or leave Hubbies #1 or #2.  Later we extended the what ifs to a discussion of what amounted to soft swap ideas. I couldn't use that term because I didn't want to sound to well reserched, but he agreed it would be hot to be in the same room while another couple was going at it. For fantasy purposes we agreed it would be hotter to see Wife 1 and hubby @ just because it would be naughtier.

I asked flat out, "If getting Wifey #1 all to ourselves came at a cost of loaning me to them for the evening first would you do it? '"In a heartbeat" he said followed by "Kidding!" He was so not.

*Oh and I did find a phone -that works- third try. (I need to put some money on my sneaky pre-paid visa so I can add minutes to my sneaky prepaid pone-on-a-chip) I called 'Jen' as I shall call her since she sounded on her voicemail like my friend Jennifer. I didn't leave a message, then afterward got paranoid that it is some elaborate ruse and 'Jen' is a friend or a paid actress or..or..ok that's silly...

I sent her an email telling her I chickened out and she swore she will be available all day to pickup next time.  ~nervous~

No comments:

Post a Comment