Saturday, September 25, 2010

Craigslist....I was reading couple of posts the other day...

One on The Beautiful Kind's Blog about her experiences in the adult services section she aptly titled I Was a Craigslist Whore. The other was on the lovely M & K's Bedroom Blog titled Craigslist: The Others where they give a glimpse of the general types of fruitcakes one finds there.

On The Beautiful Kind's post I realized again all the many things I did wrong when I briefly strolled the corner of Craigslist. Turns out I was advertising in the casual encounters where most are suspected of being prostitutes, but actual prostitution is discouraged. They used to have a corner for that sort of thing under adult services but that was recently closed down after the newspaper industry that used to survive on such ads blackmailed Craig into shutting it down.

In my case I got no responses. Which was weird since when (rarely) I placed Craigslist ads in the past the two most common questions were, "Are you  hooker -usually phrased more politely" and "Are you real?" No one ever thought to ask if I was a real hooker apparently.

M and K's reminded me of the few tentative replys I have made to couples where it has been painfully apparent that only the male half of the 'couple' (if he is even in a couple) is the only one involved in seeking out a three-way. I did see one honest ad where a dude was looking for a girl to help him find a second girl. Creative anyway.

So I trudged back in (strictly in the interest of journalism you know, it's dead at the newspapers).

I answered a few ads in the MW4W category and I answered one in the MW4MW even though I am in fact in a couple, perhaps a couple of couples come to that, I am not planning on dragging a partner or hubby to an orgy. But fun to think about. note: I chose Chicago for illustrative purposes, this is not to infer I am there or even nearby, or for that matter not there.

The one in couples for couples was pretty interesting. It brings into discussion here a term 'unicorn' that in Craigslist parlance is the ultimate find for a couple seeking a girl for a threesome. The ever elusive girl that not only wants to be in a girl-girl situation, is not only OK with the lucky dude watching, no she even will let him participate. Personally I would love to be that girl. I would be a little nervous about it..I don't want to fuck up anyone's relationship while I fuck them together, consecutively or simultaneously. But the possibilities are more than interesting.

The ad that caught my eye was one I had seen similar ads to in the past. Basically a couple give up on finding the unicorn, have a discussion and decide to loan the girl out to another couple provided said couple returns the favor, the girl and their girl.

I just browsed those Chicago ads looking for a similar deal but no luck..too many to look through. If you are in Chicago, though holy moly lotsa possibilities!

So I answered the couple looking for a couple be interesting to see how that conversation goes. Not sure how to go about exploring the what-ifs without looking like a craigslist flake myself. Which I am sort of. I always liked reading them long before I had any idea I was in fact, "that kinda wife."

Oh by the way for the un-tested without battle scars of wading through Craigslist responses, do NOT use either an email address that gives an indication of who you are, or for that matter that you mind having spammed. You will get spam galore depending on how well you read between the lines of the spammers posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment