Friday, September 24, 2010

Trust me?

..Mark asked looking me in the eyes in the mirror. He was standing behind me I had already shed the skirt with a quick unzip, a slither and stepped out of it. He was futzing with my buttons on my blouse and then had it on the floor too. I stood all in black, from my lacy bra to my slutty heels.


"Of course." I smiled....

"Touch yourself." he watched intently as I complied. Interesting both watching myself in the mirror and him and his reactions over my shoulder in the same view. He kissed my neck, then stoked it with his fingertips, tracing my pulse. Kinda vampire-like. I wondered if he was going to take a nibble and thought ahead to my hickey remedies of days past....

Seeming to find the pulse, he applied pressure. I stopped what I was doing and then restarted when he told me to continue. I hadn't meant to just was distracted with what he was doing. I felt the vein (artery?) on that side pressure a little, then he brought another hand from around the back of my neck to the other side. He wasn't choking me, his hands were around the back of my neck instead of the front. He cut off the blood supply.

It felt really weird. A little light headed and dangerous. Probably is.

I felt I was getting close to orgasm about when I perceived some graying of my vision...am I going to pass out? I wondered almost idly....

"That's it, June, come for me!"  Like magic I did. right then. Either because I was about to or because his rasping insistence pushed me over the edge. He released his grip at that moment and blood flooded into my starved brain...head rush and an orgasm combined. He had to catch me...it was intense...

Later comparing notes he said his favorite moment was when I was riding him facing him and pulled his hands to my neck and pleading with him,,"Choke me." I don't remember doing that but quite a bit of it was  hedonistic blur. I remember hungrily sucking him off insistently completing it when he started to pull my head up for a break.

I stayed out far longer than I should have as did he. His alibi was good till 10:30. Mine open ended but subject to a visit possibly. I did check in with Diana at about 10:00 when we thought we were winding up. No visit from hubby, although she ended up at the same bar he knew about, no message on my phone...I slithered into bed at nearly midnight. Hubby mumbled something about 'good time?' I just smiled ear-to-ear n the dark and said, "Oh yeah."

I settled in to what I figured be some pretty erotic dreams maybe twinged with a little guilt. I was enjoying the satisfactory, well ridden feeling and the tittilating thrill of having gotten away with it. Again.

I heard hubby stir a bit..then realized he was groping my direction.... he fumbled the covers down a bit, my nightshirt up and was being pretty gentle with my nipples. I hadn't realized until then how rough Mark must have been on them because it grated a bit..they were tender! I bit my lip a bit, knowing that his touch didn;t warrant a strong reaction, but I was reacting. It wasn't painful, just tender but in a good way...I was wet instantly as the flood of images rushed back....suddenly I had an irrational thought.

I worried that he would be able to 'tell' that I had had quite a bit of activity recently. I have heard comments and read things suggesting a well used cunt would in fact feel noticeably, well used. I don;t find that to be the case for me, and really do not objectively believe it is true for any woman except perhaps in pretty extreme cases. I mean if you haven't done actual damage everything down there is pretty elastic it has to be, or else childbirth would be a bigger bitch than it is.

Having said that I was still worried. I was glad the lights were off..I worried I would show some sort of reaction or this ridiculous worry on my face. I headed him off before he rolled on top by rolling onto him..He objected not at all as I rubbed my crotch against him humping like a teenager.

hmmm...maybe we are headed to another post...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment