Saturday, September 4, 2010

Well and truly fucked. Part Two.

By the time Alan got home I was simperingly horny again and more than ready to be taken and fucked in the rudest of ways. I had strapped myself into the backless bra which is really just a bra with strap across the back so low that it works with a dress like that. It wasn't as flattering to the boobs as some but holds them in place nicely. Even if the body-stocking were intact I cant see wearing the bra over or even under the stocking and that's what I explained to hubby when he asked if I really had worn int to work...

I opted for no panties and told hubby so explaining I was avoiding panty-lines..in truth I pictured lifting my dress and lowering myself onto his rigid shaft in the shadows of a private room at the strip club later. IN truth we never made it to the club. Or out of the house.

I felt swollen and ripe and fuckable and wet..I had checked and whatever the red hand-prints there must have been a couple of hours earlier, they were faded to nothing.

Wanting to re-create some of the heat, I had met Alan at the door, having sent off the kid for a sleep-over. I pulled him to me against the wall, and he kissed me in familiar ways, but didn't slam me against the wall. I guided his hands under my dress and he explored a bit but wasn't finger-fucking me...

What do I have to do, fuck myself? Well not that I mind...So I did on his fingers..

I formed two of his fingers, hooked them into me and began riding them,, he caught on quick and started fucking me standing up with his fingers on one hand in me and the other set tracing shivers down my bare back in that dress. It was hot in its own way and hardly reminded me of my cheating sluttiness so very recently. Barely thought about it once I got started.

We ended up on the couch, my dress pulled up, pawed at..off one shoulder providing access awkwardly to one breast with the bra contraption to the side. At some point we said something about not being teenagers needing a couch anymore and retired to the bedroom.

I remember being bent forward a bit with pillows behind me so I could watch him pistoning in and out of my eager wet hole and thinking I was being well and truly fucked again for the second time in as many hours. Missionary position is sometimes under-rated..I like watching him cum. And he did. Buckets.

Of course I felt some guilt later, but in all I rationalize that he is getting laid more than ever before it seems, I'm having fun, what he doesn't know can't hurt him etc etc. But I did find I can keep a straight face and swallow the guilt.

2 comments:

  1. what a fabulous blog!...sounds like you got good and fucked ;)

    i will definitely be coming by and reading more often!

    cg

    ReplyDelete