Monday, September 6, 2010

Score some points for the visiting team...

I hadn't been at the office for more than an hour and a half, basking in my new-found sexy marital fidelity when the phone rang.

"June"

"Is this call monitored for quality control purposes?"

A little joke Mark and I have since I had shared with him about a couple that was busted being a little raunchy on company time on company phone lines.

I don't let people I talk to on A-M even a hint as to where I work, much less my direct line, but Mark and I have shared intimacies that make that seem safe by comparison. We had been using my office phone to arrange the last assignation. He had called with a pre-planned innocuous call, and I called back when the unit was basically private. He has privacy on his end whenever he shuts his door.

I wondered though, hearing his voice, if it was such a good idea. I think its best I control the timing and frequency of contact. Mark seemed not very clingy and therefore safe to me. I had in mind a whole series of one night (afternoon) stands to avoid entanglements both real and emotionally driven.

When I assured him I could talk he rather explicitly thanked me for the time he had spent paddling and then fucking my ass the other day. Apparently even the accomplished gigolo with a stable of housewives, stewardesses, and strippers has a hard time coming up with a really kinky date. Or so I surmised by the direction of the call.

He said that he had enjoyed both our dates but that the last one had him thinking about it all weekend as we had been a bit over the top in kink. He angled around looking for some point to pry at wondering if I had any other pent up kinks he could accommodate. I sweetly told him I'd phone right away if I felt the least bit discomfited by a fetish rising up and overtaking me.

Then as I am typing this up, I get an IM from Brian the boy of parking lot fame. (I must remember to place myself on invisible.) we flirted a bit, I re-confirmed his pliability. I had this idea in the back of my head of some scene where I call him Derek, But as Happygirl pointed out effort on Derek might well be amusing but ultimately not that fulfilling. Its not that I have the hots for him, Its just that I enjoy the attention of my perception of him having the hots for me. Kinda hard to role-play that.

So back to work I go, thinking that I have entirely too many irons in the fire especially with a hearth burning warm at home so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment