Wednesday, September 22, 2010

nothing to see here...move along....

I've been a good girl today....dressed work appropriately....actually did my work..plus a little extra...

Since I expect to sneak out a little early tomorrow so I figured a little extra effort today will mean less guilt tomorrow.

Mentioned to Derek that I planned to sneak out a little early for lunch tomorrow so "I don't have to rush back'' He is very perceptive, but he doesn't ask..I don't actually have an assistant, so I use Derek in the role. I have been giving him a little more responsibility for actual work stuff to and he is responding well to the challenge. Good kid.

Going to get back from lunch a little early today to set a better example. I have offered to let Derek abuse the privilege sometime if he wants to. He shrugged and said he doesn't really have anything to do at lunchtime but if he does he'll take me up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment