Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cooling off...

It seems feast of famine...

Mark is always a little harder to pin down schedule wise, and for some reason I am not assertive with him, and he doesn;t push...he has asked me more about Jen but nothing much has happened there.

Jen and I email, but after the initial giddy flush of excitement we seem to be waiting forthe other to make some sort of move. I'm sure I'll have to be the one to initiate, but I just worry that the reality won't match the fantasy I have bulit up in my head..so kinda cooling off there..I'll do something eventually, but not sure what she wants/they want/Iwant, etc.

Gabe I am cooling off on purpose. He is starting to get under my skin. He sent a note this morning that said he'll be at "our place' in case I decide to drop by. Said he'll have a bottle of wine open..like I'm going to come back to work late AND drunk. I mean one or the other, am I right?

Meanwhile I am trolling online for something else. Like I have the time.

1 comment:

  1. Things still look interesting in your alternative life. Glad you are bringing hubby along as I think that will enable you to do a lot more with and without his presence...just my opinion. Continued success.

    ReplyDelete