Monday, September 13, 2010

new post for a new blog...

Well I'm not up to responding to offers of debauchery but I thought I would take the time to set up the new blog. Cuckoldry seemed hardly the point, nor was revenge at him pushing me that way.

I never thought if myself as potentially "that kinda girl" after marriage and for a long time I definitely wasn't. Call it a mid-life crisis, but I have nibbled the grass on the other side of the fence and found if not greener, it is possibly a little sweeter. If nothing else when I sneak back under the fence to my own pasture, I appreciate it more too. or so I rationalize.

This should be my last move. Thanks to all my followers and referrers that bounced around with me.

I was pretty annoyed though to have to take this step. Not that anyone is keeping score but the first blog was on the first page of google hits for the search term cuckold blog as well as a few others like unhappy cuckold, and paradoxically happy cuckold. I guess none of that matters much.

No comments:

Post a Comment