Friday, September 17, 2010

The Details...

All the Dirty I mean Clean details...

First of all I hadn't noticed but there is a privacy latch thing like hotels have on the front door. So with that thrown it would give us ample time to straighten up. Plus Gabe is quite sure no one previews these. He just has to check availability and said the girl at the management company admitted they haven't had much call for them lately. He cleverly asked if they were getting a little dusty and found out the cleaning services gives them a touch-up when called out only or on Saturdays for the weekly service.

So.....

With confidence (sort of...) we left a trail of clothes up the stairs to the bed. I then chickened out and went back down buck naked and collected my clothes down to my shoes and arranged them on the chair in the corner upstairs.

Feeling my exit was planned we peeled back the bedspread to find really nice soft sheets, 4 fluffy pillows and a much more luxurious place to find myself on my back. He had gotten there early to turn up the air conditioning and it certainly worked if my erect nipples were any guide...

He found those quickly nuzzling, licking, and with a little encouragement, biting...harder...mmmm that was nice and writhing on a mattress is much better...

It was pretty basic fare, secully, missionary position. I was ready quickly but he spent some time 'down there' making sure. I moaned (with sincerity) appreciatively.

He isn't noticebly muscular, but apprently in shape as he had no problem holding himself in various positions as he sought to get that angle just right..and right it ws. He hd a good sense of timing and rythem it seemed bringing me close then backing off then faster, then backing off only slightly. Not teasing, just building...it was really pretty nice.

We I came I clenched up a bit worrying I might squirt. (I do, rarely, but still...borrowed sheets)

He laughed and pointed out that a stackable washer dryer is on premises for such accidents. Spare sheets too. As I was re-dressing myself he stripped the bed and expertly made it up with fresh sheets. Weird watching a naked man do that. He seemed unabashed in his nudity. Kinda hot in a way.

"So we don't get caught?'

"Nope, so its ready for next time!" He grinned.

He started the washer (has detergent and everything there!)

Said he'd stop by later and throw them in the dryer.

Tidy man, that.

1 comment:

  1. Hot! That is a great post to help kick off the weekend. BTW are we ever going to get a photo of those hot legs that your co-worker gets to stare at all day?

    ReplyDelete