Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have a date with Marcus...

Well not a date, since we didn't pick a day but I did let him know I want to spend some time with him. I had held off wanting to return the favor and get a room myself this time. I have to be careful as I am pretty monitored about my finances. Not that Alan is mis-trustful or controlling but as the accountant in the family he watches the money just as a professional habit. I need to divert some money in cash and put it on a pre-paid Visa. Walmart has them pretty cheap and convenient these days. I had hoped for some un-traceable cash from my Ashley-Madison affiliate relationship. They have unbelievably generous pay-outs. (Ask me about them at c uc k yo u de ar @ yahoo dot com -close up the spaces) The link doesn't work, though so I'm still trying to figure that out.

I feel a little silly messing around in parking lots with a young guy just for the -don't-get-caught- thrill of it all, when Marcus is a better fuck over-all. Brian is pretty complaint though and I can pretty much lead him around to whatever I can dream up, but sometimes a girl wants to be seduced by a man that knows what he is doing.

Marcus and I joked around about do the whole seduce the job interviewee and bend her over the desk. He has an open position, but it seems overly complicated and fraught with potential peril when a nice discrete hotel room is so much more comfortable. He is going to organize his schedule for tomorrow or Friday and I'll leave a little early make some excuses and get home late. I am a little worried though about going straight home after even with having a hotel room to fix myself up in because I still have to get mentally fixed up to face hubby when I get home..I kind of want to try the duplicitous having something physical with him right after leaving a lover but don't know if I can pull it off. You kind of have to compartmentalize a little to allow yourself to have an affair and some decompression time in between is a good idea , I think..

No comments:

Post a Comment