Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Now that is just slutty!

My plans for tomorrow and I am not talking about just the skirt.

I was talking to Gabe about revisiting the apartment. He had offered to try another one either in the same building or another one. Apparently there are houses as well available furnished. That might be interesting. I told him I kinda liked 'our place'. So we started to set a time and it was to be tomorrow lunchtime. I then realized it was the morning of my date with Mark, and that seemed a bit much to fit in..(no pun intended.)

I was feeling pretty deliciously decadent so I agreed. He is going to have some lunch ready as well, as I don't have tome to eat, fuck, do laundry and make beds all in an hour lunch (hour and  half when I stretch it.)

Now if I can just add some chocolate to the mix, it'll be perfect.

1 comment: