Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quickie

I mean with you, not him.

He is sitting across me me I have a big grin on my face...I told him I had to check email really quick...

I was early (snuck out). He was earlier.He either recognized my cleavage, or he smiles at every woman's boobs as a matter of course. Being short that does put them at his eye level. Not really but can't resist a short joke.

We are leaving to go to the "love nest".  He has already warned me of potential carpet burns "If we get that far." Nice he doesn't assume. "No furniture at all. Vintage green shag."

Anyway he made me laugh. We were talking about how this is as awkward as we each imagined. I suggested I play a little footsie under the table as an ice-breaker. "Not unless you are willing to shield my erection on the way out the door.."

OK for that he is definitely going to be getting some.

No comments:

Post a Comment