Saturday, September 4, 2010

Well and truly fucked. Part One.

I had specified a "cheap motel" partly because I was in a mood for raunch, and partly because him spending money on a nice hotel made me feel a little whore-ish and not in a fun way. He had met me in the parking lot and offered to go get the key. I wanted to go with him though wondering if I would feel slutty when the clerk gave us the once over. The clerk was a bored person of foreign extraction that I don;t think would have noticed or cared if Marcus had brought a circus animal with him.


Skipping ahead to the outside walkway on the back of the two story hotel..

Marcus pushed me up against the wall next to the door and kissed me hard..."I should check up on your story.."

I was confused.."what?" but understood quickly as he had a hand roaming under my skirt as he bit at my next and rasped in my ear...

"You ARE a dirty girl aren't you. I bet you felt slutty all day sitting in your office with your cunt exposed like this." I had told him that word gets to me in the heat of passion even though I feel I should find it offensive in the cold light of day. Especially outside in plain view of the rambling fenced yard of junk next door were anyone there to see. "Your cunt is wet" he said, conversationally surreal as he teased and tickled and then slipped a couple of digits inside.

I was being finger-fucked outside with a perfectly good bed on the other side of the wall I had my back pressed against. I didn't care...I wanted him to fuck me right there and then up against the wall, and I didn;t care who saw it. And he knew this. I was putty.  I came quickly on his fingers which he brought to my mouth while I still shuddered a little from the end of the surprisingly strong wave that I was riding. He also knows I love tasting myself, especially on him. Knowing that he knows and is playing to my kinks doesn't make it any less hot...Its always a good idea to be vocal about what moves you, I feel.

I was putty as he took me in hand and pulled me through the doorway I hadn't noticed him unlocking...

"That was SO hot," I exclaimed..".I thought you were going to fuck me right there out against the wall for everyone to see.."

"You like it up against the wall?" he teased, then bending me over the small breakfast table by the window, "Or for everyone to see?" as he pulled the curtains open. The sun streamed in brightly and he bent below the window and fiddled with the air-conditioning unit. It came on belching motel smell that added to the whole ambiance of the "non-smoking" room that probably not no-smoking when the 'art' and bedspread was installed in the 70's. Perfect location for a sordid affair.

Stripping my skirt off he stepped back and admired the view a moment as I arched my back down and wriggled my ass a little. Legs together I knew from looking in the mirror over my shoulder this morning what my pussy looked like in the snug lace frame around it. "I like it," he says. "Maybe I'll amend my naked girl versus lingerie-clad bias to include underpants with easy access. Very nice in a slutty sort of way..."

He seemed to notice my visceral reaction to "slutty" or at least the words he was saying if not the specific trigger for me. He drew close pressing himself against me and pulled my head back further arching my back until his breath was on my ear...

"You are a dirty girl aren't you?"

"Un huh..."

SAY it!" he hissed in my ear.

"I'm a dirty girl." I parroted and then added as he seemed to be waiting for more..."A filthy dirty girl....a filthy slutty, kinky girl." Staring out the open window at nothing, but seeing in my mind people walking by and doing a double take at the window....I pulled my top off and stared at the window...the sun was hitting the window as it peeked under the overhang and making a splash of light on the edge of the table and the floor to the side. I doubt anyone would see in for the glare but it was hot to picture them seeing my erect nipples poking through the lace...

Behind me, Marcus slipped a couple of fingers in me and pressed his thumb down hard on the area around my little pink rosebud..it was like he was going to force a handful of lace up and into me...I squirmed with delight...

"So my dirty girl likes it up the ass?" I nodded..

"Say it.."

"Fuck me up the ass..."

Reaching in his pocket he pulled out a pair of blunted scissors..I giggled.."Not exactly a switch-blade!"

He laughed..."Yeah, I had to borrow these from my secretary..told her I need 'em to cut a butt-fucking access hole."

"You DID NOT!"

"No, I didn't but I thought about it." He said conversationally as he snipped away several inches up my back along the seam where it was put together. "That should do it." as he pulled the opening wide exposing my entire ass. That somehow seemed sluttier than the easy-access fuckable crotch. "Very nice, he said as he gave my ass a slap. I arched up and he said, Oh you liked that? and followed up with another swat, then another each a little harder..I could feel the warmth of what I pictured as my ass getting red. I've managed to cajole hubby into a handprint or two at times, but I had always thought a full on paddling would be hot.

"Spank me!" I said, realizing I was going to be required to verbalize my desires...He responded by gathering my wrists in one hand, his fingers digging in a firm grasp and raised a hand a bit higher. Again and again it rained down...I was weak in the knees and ended up with my head pressed against the hard table...he released my wrists and guided my hands underneath me...

"Play with yourself." he commanded.

As I did, I felt a little like when I woke up after a boring film in school with my face flat and drool on the desk. Like that. I played, unconcerned with how I looked, and forgetting the open window and the discomfort. He swatted and paused at odd intervals, I fiddled and diddled and came and bucked and forgot all about my impending impalement.

At some point he led me and my  pinkish ass to the bed..I was face in the smokey bedspread, ass in the air..he grabbed a couple of pillows and the cushion off the chair by the lamp and placed them under me...He entered my throbbing, wet willing pussy easily and stroked hard, fast and deep...I was in a daze already...felt amazing...he stopped...

"Noooo." I told the mattress in a muffled protest.

Swat!

I wriggled my ass...he pulled out and pressed the tip of his cock to me and waited as I bore down, bucked back a little and eased myself onto him...after a bit of maneuvering his hips were against my ass and his whole length was inside..I eased forward and back, experimentally a couple of times until it feel good and he seemed to sense that, and begin fucking me, little short slow strokes and then faster and as he lost himself in the sensations.

He pulled a hand from along my side to under me and encouraged me to masturbate as he fucked me....I was moaning and whimpering and at times screaming into the mattress unintelligible things.

I don't think he lasted long, but I was well and truly fucked by the end. He left me in that position as he slumped into the chair, low without the cushion and watched as I continued to masturbate for him....ass in the air. very undignified, and not at all ladylike.

He had to go, and I cleaned up a little, slipped out of the stocking and debated about throwing it away versus sewing up the seam again. I opted to toss it back in the box of memories in the closet, figure I'll repair it when I have some time and want a nostalgic thrill looking at the slit.

I got home and showered and cleaned and probed and began to dress for a night out with hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment