Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stalking my next assignation.

I decided I like the word assignation. And not just because it has a little ass in it.

Got a note from (insert clever name for short dude with burglary skills). He gave me an address, 11:00am sharp and Penthouse! and a little smiley face :).

He said "There's no doorman, and the lobby is open daylight hours. Elevator should work" Should work? "To be honest.." (apparently anticipating my discomfiture) "...it's a bit of a dump, but clean. Just old." He went on to give me several options: meet him on the top floor, lobby, or someplace neutral?

All of the sudden this seemed a little risky. I have no idea who this guy is...which is half the point of A-M. If I knew him like Marcus, I'd say blindfold me in the lobby...but I opted for neutral. Starbucks. There's one on every corner. sometimes two. Oops! Did I just give away my location or is that true in your city/state/country/world? You notice there are a few less lately though and moving inside of grocery stores and like that?

And what the hell was that about Marcus intruding into my thoughts about this?? Didn't notice till I typed it. This was supposed to exorcise Marcus off the top of my libido. Hmm we will see.

I naturally decided I should grab my lunch today to go and stalk this building...It is in fact kind of a dump but in a charming sort of way. 7-8 stories maybe? Sandwiched among taller buildings it probably used to have a view.  No sign of any sort. Toyed with the idea of going in but decided against it. Part because I'd feel dumb if someone asked me anything, mostly though I want to be surprised. (In a good way I hope.)

I tried out the Starbucks..(where I am typing this.) Kinda fern-bar ish, actually kind of a good place for a getting to know you before fucking you sort of meeting. Public with the illusion of privacy...looks like it used to be a restaurant with booths and probably foxes and hounds on the wall. You can almost smell the seared steaks through the bright white fresh paint everywhere.

I get so many questions about this one and that one by email..(each seems to have a horse they are pulling for, maybe because he -whoever that is for them- reminds them of themselves?) Anyway I feel like my life is now officially a multi-character soap opera and I owe updates for all. I should have everyone get a twitter account and they can all tweet..Marge teased/fucked/sucked/ignored/hugged me today.

But thats all that I have in the fire at the moment.

Did a little post-kareoke analysis with Diana (new name for an old character when I realized I used her real one) Nothing too personal or revealing was discussed. Someone suggested jumping her bones, that hadn't really occurred to me, now I find myself wondering, Does she?

I withheld my stocking-clad foot from climbing up Derek's pant leg in a meeting the other day.  have been most professional that way. My thoughts, less proffessional. I think I like the idea of his interest much more than, well you know. Safer to think that way, too.

Brian has left IM's when I am offline and I have responded...nothing there, just him being open to whatever..I probed that with some interesting for instances and met zero resistance. Would I be more interested if he did object? Dunno. I did mention at some point a long time ago that I thought infidelity in someone's bed was an interesting kink. He reported cleaning up their apartment. I hope his girlfriend appreciates me training him.

No comments:

Post a Comment