Thursday, September 16, 2010

Real-Time Blogging....

I'm sitting on "our" couch in "our" living room. I slipped out early leaving Derek to cover for me. He was eager to do so and didn't ask any questions. Gabe is smiling at  me as I type, he hasn't asked me who I am emailing. He is sitting on the coffee table, probably trying to peek up my dress...(j/k).

Last time I met Gabe at Starbucks someone mentioned appreciating the real time update so I thought I would do that here. So here I am. Gabe gave me "the grand tour". Apparently the same company has four units in this building. One is taken. Gabe picked this one because it is the least accessible. He explained that since the corporation pays, no one really "shops" for these as long as they are nice so its unlikely that anyone will come a'knocking. Still the possibility that someone might adds a little edge.

We went up to the loft already and bounced on the bed, briefly. I asked him if the place comes with wi-fi. It doesn't but he said you can probably get service. (Obviously I can.)

I have my feet up now in his lap, careful not to puncture a testicle with a stiletto heel. He is working the ankle strap...has it off.  One bare foot. Mmmm feeling around his lap, yep, definately horny! Two bare feet...

Hand reaching up my calve....I better go...

1 comment:

  1. The realtime updates ARE sexy ... Your fascinated audience out here, getting just a tease as you begin your adventure before our eyes ... and then leave us waiting eagerly for the update. You've mastered the art of the online tease. Glad you're up and running again!

    ReplyDelete