Monday, September 27, 2010

Jen and I have phone-sex...

At least I did!

I decided that skulking about a payphone was silly so I waited till I knew I had some privacy today and used my sneaky phone after making sure I had plenty of airtime loaded up.

She picked up right away. Sounded even better than on her voice mail greeting. Seemed very genuine and engaging.

After a couple of minutes of "Hi, how are you" stuff, I got around to asking her if her other half was right there too?

She said he was in the room when I called but he 'hustled out of here to give me some privacy."

"Really?" I was kinda surprised at the gesture.

She laughed and explained, "He actually said 'I better go so I don't fuck it up!' referring to another semi-interested but nervous girl I had on the phone. He was asking me questions while I was talking to her and at some point she abruptly hung-up. he blames himself but I think she just was really that unsure."

That seemed funny. I said that I was a little nervous myself and she admitted as much...

We talked a bit about what her expectations were and his as well. We went over that and I was unprepared for what was pretty predictable.

"So how far is your husband OK with you going while you are here, and is he OK with us having our turn first or do I need to plan to visit you guys first?"

She went on to explain that her husband was hot enough for the idea that he was OK if I 'went first' but nervous about how he'd feel while waiting when he hadn't already had his turn so to speak.

This gave me time to recover. I admitted (truthfully) that we hadn't yet to give it enough thought and discussion to know what our boundaries will be. (None is in fact inadequate discussion) I had been sort of fishing with my even responding to the ad, not sure what I would do if I caught something..now I felt sure I wanted to meet them and most likely play, but how to tell them I am a cheating 'singleton' On the one hand I would bet money he'd go for it, I wondered if they would look down on me for cheating...I wondered how to approach it.

I hemmed an hawed around then finally came out with it.

I admitted I hadn't (yet) and possibly wouldn't tell hubby of my plans. I explained I thought he would more likely than not be appreciative, but it might lend some suspicion to other activities I had been engaging in....

She was intrigued. Suddenly I had a girlfriend I could unload a lot of delicious little secrets..I didn't go into details. I sure as hell didn;t point her to this blog. I admitted I had a couple of guys on the side at the moment. She was aghast and impressed. She hinted that although she wouldn't consider looking for it, she had had a couple of experiences in the (8ish?) years she was married. Now I was pretty sure her hubby was IN FACT out of the room...interesting tangle of intersecting obfuscations.

What I proposed to her was that we allow her husband to assume mine was on board and that ANYTHING that he wanted to do with me, he had to assume she would be green-lighted to do on her crosstown trip to our home. We figured we would put the reciprocal date into the future and postpone a couple of times and just play it by ear. I had some really kinky ideas about how that could play out but kept it to myself.

At some place I was a bit lost in reverie and was frankly teasing myself with a hand down my unbuttoned, unzipped and starting to get lost pants. I apparently trailed off a bit. She asked if I needed to go. I quickly said something like "No! Keep talking, please..."  I blushed red realizing my distraction showed and explained sort of that I was lost in a moment, but to go on...

She seemed to catch on...and her voice grew a little husky. She described several scenes had thought about with a nameless faceless third wheel girl in the mix...good details...

At some point she said just a moment...she got up and apparently went out to her husband and I caught only 'going well' and that she went back to what I guessed was their room. The door closed audibly, and she explained to me she bought us some more time.

I asked her how she imagined it going and were there any particular activities she wanted to avoid or definitely hit. She basically said she wanted to 'do it all' and actually looked foward to seeing her husband 'in action' from a different perspective was how she put it. Wow.

At some point she slipped into a narrative style that reminded me so much of the way I talk to my husband about a fantasy or a past experience...she started to get detailed...she HAD to know I was following along mentally and , in my way, physically. I actually got off twice during the conversation...my breathing had to have given me away as well as my vacant..mmm, yeah responses at times.

My favorite was where she described in great detail watching her husbands eyes as she 'unwrapped' me and laid me into his lap as she went down on me. she described I remember him holding and cradling me as my back arched......

Oh My.

I asked her "Are you sure you guys haven't done this before?"  Only a thousand times in my mind she responded.

Ok, now my dance card is REALLY full. I need a clone.

I ran into Diana before lunch so we ended up grabbing a corner table in the company snack canteen place. She didn't pry and I didn't give details about the needed alibi. I admitted to being a little insatiable in that I had a go at hubby when I got in. (Late.) She identified with how a really hot time can ramp up desire even more sometimes. I have no idea how I brought it up..it wasn't a slip but it wasn't planned, I mentioned (without details) that she had become a character in a little mind play with husband that night.

I had mentioned that I had made up a hot sounding outfit to go with my alibi..She laughed at that and had me describe it and corrected the minor details but said she actually was kinda dressed like that. Funny. Anyway I basically said that "It's my fault if hubby blushes next time you run into him." She hooted at that she said now she absolutely has to run into him sometime. If she only knew HOW involved her character was in that little fantasy play...on the other hand I think she'd like it.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Shit!!! I see some fantastic times ahead for you but you have to drag hubby, kicking and screaming into this somehow, someway, otherwise I'm worried the old saying of "shit happens" will bite you right in that pretty little ass of yours. Other then that go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mental imagery was great.

    Now I need to go clean up.

    ReplyDelete