Saturday, September 25, 2010

Update: Craigsnibbles.

I already got responses from all three couples looking for a single woman. (I can play one of those in a pinch.) None of them seem legit to me. Two are asking for pictures, one of which flat out says so he can tell if I am his girlfriend's 'type'. At least he generously allows that I don't 'have' to be nude in the picture, just wear something kinda revealing he says. Pass. How does he know what his girlfriend is going to respond to? The third is asking about my experience level in a threesome and I think he'd like me to tell him a tale. Buy a penthouse forum, or read my blog.


The Couple for Couple though shows promise. The ad had a sense of humor, and it came through in their (her?) response. She mentioned that they had frustrations looking for a single girl, but that he is not just Ok with but somewhat cautiously encouraging of her branching out with a couple. Pretty generous offer I think. Basically no obligation to service him, but she is allowed to help me out with 'my fella' if that helps seal the deal on my end. No pressure. Didn't ask for a picture or anything beyond the brief description I gave in my response. Left a phone number, "In case you want to chat about this." Nice (and clever) way of saying she would like to voice verify. This by the way is a good way to weed out the dudes who may or may not have a willing girl to add to the mix.  Hmmm do they still make payphones?  Looks around....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that something positive is coming from your craigslist prowling. Sadly, we've come to realize that we'll get about 150 responses, maybe 5 claim to be couples, and the odds of one of that 5 being real has been slim thus far. We have made legitimate contact with a promising (and real) couple though, so we suppose clicking the delete button a couple hundred times was well worth it.

    -M and K

    ReplyDelete