Sunday, September 19, 2010

How do you want me?

So said hubby when I announced I was feeling a little kinky.

I have left out some details mostly because I got to feeling odd about sharing personal details without his knowledge. It came to my mind with the security breach. I didn't want that person reading them, then I decided It also made passing this whole thing off as fiction harder should that be necessary...

Anyway so skirting those concerns and just giving a hint. A while back I was corresponding with a new friend and encouraged him to acquire a toy for some explorations that interested him. I got a similar male specific toy for hubby as a little surprise...I warned him I had something, blindfolded him and gently played. He reported it felt weird but in a good way. I have taken to using it from time to time when the mood strikes me. He hasn;t asked for it on his own, but its fun to do and brings out a gently domme-y side of me.

His question at the top was more about position, but I thought. "I would like you meekly compliant and begging for violation.."

No comments:

Post a Comment