Friday, September 24, 2010

Dressing for Mark...

In front of Gabe...as I straightened myself out after our little tryst was pretty interesting.

The time with Gabe was nice, almost like a couple settling into a groove. Not a rut as of yet. Gabe doesn't seem particularly adventurous but on the other hand I haven't given him any indication of wanting anything particularly kinky.

He had expressed no specific fetish-y interest in underthings, given the choice he says he prefers nekkid, mostly. He admits though its fun to fuck about unwrapping at times.

So I had worn a pair of black panties with a bit of lace trim that actually was part of the set that went with the bra. I had gone sans stockings and had a garter belt in my bag under my other stuff including a skirt that tends not to wrinkle and that hits not too far above the knee.

I had brought my usual bath soap in a trial bottle so I didn't have any tell-tale hotel soapy smells later. I decided to use the shower in the apartment too. I carefully dried the glass on the shower and made sure I hadn't left anything in the drain. Hotel de trespassers even had fluffy towels and a shower cap.

I remembered Derek noticing the red shoes that time I forgot to switch back so I decided to put on my ultra-sheer black stockings for the return trip. This necessitated digging out the garterbelt. Gabe had already done the linen exchange and watched fascinated as I clipped on the stockings.

He said, "I didn't know anyone still uses those kind of stockings anymore....I have only seen them in movies!"

"Well aren't I the glamor queen." I smiled. "I've got plans tonight that suggest a more theatrical look."

"Interesting." Gabe says but wisely didn't pursue that.

The fact that in writing this up the sex wasn't really noteworthy doesn't mean it wasn't worth doing. I did enjoy it. Missionary again, but I kind of like it. Gabe has a way of looking expectantly at you seeming to glory in my orgasm, so that is actually quite nice.

It's also possible that in writing this up a day later, I am a bit dazzled with the kinky memory of Mark's darker approach to our little tryst. That's the next post.

Oh, and btw, naturally Derek noticed as expected..."Stockings!' he said with a grin. I told him "Yeah I have plans tonight and want to look nice." I motioned him over to the desk and pulled out the other skirt. "This one will show off a little more leg tonight." He approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment