Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My dance card is pretty full...

I was pretty worked up last night with all the possibilities after talking to Jen. I had a vague idea of setting some groundwork to include hubby. It seems like a reasonable entry point and pretty non-threatening. I could either tell him the truth or parts thereof. Either he would be OK with a swap as it is, or if not, he sure isn;t going to object to another girl in our bed, is he?

I wasn't sure how to proceed so I started with a few verbal nibbles about Diana. I wondered aloud what she would be like if she were Bi. Hubby didn't have a lot to add to the speculation but had an agreeable grin throughout my musings. I wandered closer to the truth suggesting we look into where a plyable woman could be located that might be interested in a threesome. He was pretty mute on suggesting anything, though I know for a fact (obviously) he knows about Craigslist at the least. I suggested generically a personal ad or maybe a lesbian club. Both of us actually are truly ignorant of where such a club would be found. Decent size metropolitan area there has to be one.

It ended up being a pretty intense and therefore shortish session but as I told him, "I got mine."

I went back on Ashley-Madison on a whim this lunch hour because when you first sign up there is an option for a woman seeking a woman (or a man seeking a man for that matter) I hadn't selected that so I set up a shiny new profile and was amazed that in fact many of those ads are couples seeking a girl. Hmm something to think about but I can;t have hubby browsing there!

Meanwhile, I talked to Gabe a few moments ago by IM. He didn't mention his frantic emails of yesterday and I didn't bring it up. He was trying to commit me to a specific time for our next meet. I felt a little pressured and rebelled played dumb at the idea he was trying to close me. Salesmen. Always selling something.Come to think of it Mark is in sales too. Hmmm. So anyway I put Gabe off. He needs to cool off a bit I think. He doesn't have any real details about me, so I guess I don;t have to worry about him showing up at work or worse home, but still he is giving a needy vibe and that isn't attractive.

So I emailed Mark. He seems able to get his head around the idea that cheaters can't expect fidelity. I asked him how he would feel as a stand in for my husband if it comes to that with Jen. I explained his duties would be onerous and would necessitate him fucking another woman whilst I watch/help/participate but that I'd make the burden worth his while.

I told him it was unlikely though as Jen has permission to fuck my husband but a stand-in may be stretching her morals a bit.

I briefly considered sending a message to Brian who I appreciate waiting in the drawer obediently. But that seems a bit much. Like I said: my dance card is a bit full.

~update~

Mark fired right back saying he is "up" to the task. He asked why in the hell I didn't just tell her my handsome husband's name is Mark. I sent back explaining our heart to heart without going into her personal details...

hmmm perhaps Mark and June should seek out a couple....Ok this is getting complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment