Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling a little more confident.

Had a security breach and had to once again start over. I should probably jettison the old posts, but I thought I would try something not in any way obviously named like the old blog and see how that goes.

I was blogging blithely along with only an occasional look over my shoulder, then saw something gaining on me and then evolved into paranoia. All OK now (I think.)

So, I have been hesitant to get onto Ashley-Madison since I have been in damage control. I have corresponded with both (now Mark) and (now Gabe). I have renamed a few posts, Changed one name so far as well as my own (again). I already was leaving out some details of intimate times between hubby and I to make it easier to laugh this off as either "not mine" or a work of "fiction". Reads that way anyway I think.

Mark (was named for his early arrival then his similar first name) has been offering up tantalizingly kinky suggestions for both locations and activities for our next meeting. Probably soon.

Gabe (never had a name, but referenced his ability to have a crash pad) is more likely next up on the rotation as he can easily accommodate a lunchtime date. We have talked about something furnished this time. With or without green, wall-to-wall shag carpeting!

Brian seemed an innocuous enough name and hasn't really figured into plans as of late. I do talk to him by IM sometimes. He is compliant and eager but not pushy. That's a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. You are a hard woman to keep track of. Glad you are back, we missed you! Cougar and Lucky.

    ReplyDelete