Saturday, September 18, 2010

A little competitive....

I mentioned in passing to Mark that one of my other playmates has access to corporate rentals...he almost seemed jealous, but not ridiculously so. Implicit in my telling that is that I have other paramours. I asked him about that and he was actually encouraging saying it helps keep your head clear and you priorities straight if you don't fixate on one person.

I told him I feel mush the same way and asked if he had any business trips scheduled. He apparently just came back from one.


"And??"

He sensed a trap of some sort...I assured him I wasn't possessive, especially under the circumstances. He admitted he has a semi-regular 'friend' in city Xyz. I kind of wanted him to go on a bit dish some details. The fact that he didn't while frustrating, assures me my kinky secrets are safe.

He pointed out he has a standing offer to get us a hotel room. I told him that somehow him spending money like that makes me feel like a whore sort of. He pointed out that that very fantasy was somewhat played out in our last meeting at the deliberately down-market hotel.

Good point.

Well, maybe I worry about playing the cheap whore. I explained I wished I could pay my share more And split the cost. (I didn't tell him this but I have been squirreling away a little from small cash back mounts at the store and have big plans to whore my words here out for money...:) )

He suggested the next time we meet we go to  nice hotel in the evening and I wear a trench coat. That way I can play a 'high class' call-girl. And no that is not an oxymoron.

He asked me to find out about rates on the corporate rentals. Apparently they have salesmen and trainers in regularly and it might actually save him money (as well as give him his own love nest!). I don't think I'll introduce him to Gave. That would be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment